**Now offering $45,000 to $70,000 per year to the right candidate plus up to a $10,000 relocation/sign-on bonus!**
Sound FX, one of the Nation’s Leading Car Audio and Automobile EnhancementCenters, is seeking an Installation Technician SuperStar to expand our rapidly growing business. In addition to our facility “at the beach” in Lewes, DE, Sound FX has recently opened a 2nd location in Bridgeville, DE. Both locations have a combined 25,000 square feet of retail and installation space.
Founded in 1992, Sound FX has a long list of awards and recognition. Some of our favorites are having been voted “Best of Delaware” by the readers of Delaware Today Magazine for several years running as well as being named 2014 and 2019 “Retailer of The Year” for the entire U.S.A. by Mobile Electronics Magazine.
Our success has been from forming great relationships with our clients.
Like current members of our Sound FX TEAM, we are looking for ambitious individuals with an unstoppable drive who love being around cars! Speaking of our TEAM, we believe that When One Wins, Everyone Wins!
Do you have a burning desire to succeed, believe you can be the best at almost everything you do, and can prove it?
For those who are truly hungry about becoming more successful in business and in life, we offer the most competitive wages in our industry to satisfy the most hungry of appetites.
To get you started on the “Fast Track” to success, Sound FX offers extensive hands-on training so you can rise as fast and as far as your goals and dreams want to take you. You will be working alongside successful, career-minded 12-Volt Technicians, including 2016 Installer of the Year Winner, Matt Schaeffer.
Some of our benefits include the following:
- Monthly health benefits subsidy.
- Paid time off, vacations and holidays.
- Retirement 401K plan with company matching
- Free financial planning assistance
“Qualifications” to become a Highly-Paid Professional Installation Technician SuperStar are as follows:
- Great communication skills with a focus on Customer Satisfaction.
- An unrelenting drive to deliver the right result in the right time frame.
- The ability to Multi-Task while communicating with the Team and our clients.
- Must be able and willing to work Full-Time, 40+ hours, including some Saturdays!
- A Clean Driving Record is a must with “no exceptions”.
- Must have a “positive attitude” and be a “TEAM” player.
- An “Open Mind” to the “Sound FX Way” of caring for our clientele.
- A “passion” for working with people and their cars.
- Automotive electrical knowledge through professional experience or accredited training is a MUST!
Are you ready for upward career mobility? Think you have what it takes to be one of our next Installation Technician SuperStars?
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Signing bonus
Work Location: In person